Friday, March 27, 2009

Bitch on loose


"She's more than what her beauty reflects" - Beauty and the Geek

Finally I'm online on my laptop , at my house. Not at school or anyone's house. My mom made a new rule : Usage of the laptop will only be allowed on weekends. WHICH SUCKS. I need to use the laptop everyday , every hour , infact every second of my life! Ugh. Parents are just f*cked up sometimes.

Anyone watch American Idol on thursday night? Adam Lambert did great. Scott almost got eliminated which was sad. Why don't people pity him? He's blind , but he can still play the piano. Isn't that unbelieveable ? He's so talented. And cute. Don't you think so? Haha. Go Scott ! :)

Today is such a tiring day. I woke up at bloody 6AM for tennis , and after this I have to go for swimming and I'm forced to hit the gym -_- Do you know how tiring that is?! Gaaahhh. My dad is psycho when it comes to sports and health , but hey , he says it's for my own good. Or is it? Haha. I'm supposed to go to Pavillion with Fatyn but my mom won't allow me :( She says my results aren't good enough. I got A for my geography for the first time in my high school life! She should be proud of me. Weird mother of mine.

David Archuleta ; 11th March 09. I so wanna go ! As usual, my mom won't allow me -_- But if he comes to our school that would be soo awesome! So come on sbu-ians. As it says in Nadhirah Rashid's blog..

To make school a little more interesting.. ( PLEASE DO THIS )
TEXT ' School SMK SERI BINTANG UTARA ' to 32111.
Then, go to http://hitz.fm and answer some questions. It's that simple.

Tonight, from 8.30 to 9.30 pm, Earth Hour. Do your part . Switch off your lights for just one hour. It'll make a difference :)

<3

1 comment: