Monday, April 13, 2009

Addiction



I'm starting to get addicted to blogging now :o Today was very tiring. Had dance practice. Felt dizzy and sleepy the whole time. Got waken up by loads of bug bites. Darn the insects in taman dutaa -_- Okay i take it all back. I'm starting to get fed up with blogspot. I can't even upload one picture, and it gets stuck. I dont know wether its me, or the picture, or blogspot, or whatever. aaaaahhhhhh.

Yeaaaaayyy tomorrow's the show :) Oh incase i havent mentioned. I'm having a performance at Nikko Hotel for Her World Magazine and a celebration as a tribute to women or whatever shit. I cant wait. The exciting part is, we get paid :D Last time we did a performance, we got rm500 each. Imagine doing loads of other performances and getting paid rm500 each.. Mwahahhahaa. I just wish i got to skip school tomorrow :s

I am dead bored. I'm just browsing through everyone's myspace, updating this stupid blog, and exploring my new phone. Aaaahhhaaaahhh! Did i mention i got a new phone? :D It's the express music one. The not slide and thin one. So now i have two phones, the iPhone and this nokia phone. Tiara or nahd or fatyn was jealous of me :p

Aaaa okay i'll be updating soon! Tata mwah

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment