Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sarcasm


"Aww thats so cute! You actually think I care :) "

Lady Gaga! :D Ever wondered what her real name was? Is it really Lady Gaga? :s

Back to fase one : Hey ho hello! Ever seen a guy so hot? Like that one up there. Zac Efron. Total hotstuff. I decided to put this picture (eventhough it has nothing to do with my blog) because i was drooling over it. Not literally! Hahaha. Sometimes i just feel like i'm crapping on my blog. I feel like i'm some kid who's trying to be cool by having a blog, where as i know nothing about blogging and i have no idea what to write here.


Today is such a tiring day. I fell at duta tennis courts and now my knees are injured. Super ugly and horrible scars are gonna be there soon. Damn you Mikail! Youre the cause. Youre gonna be paying if i wanna do some surgery to make my legs flawless again. Hahaha. Khoo ze amazingly hot brother of some other Khoo was there :') Couldnt keep my eyes off him. Little roger federer wannabe wasnt there today. Missed him. Without him on the tennis courts, no fun.

Toodle-o!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment