Friday, April 3, 2009

The start

Happy Birthday Hannah Raguan Hisham! Can't wait for yr party tonight. Eventhough i won't be sleeping over :'( Let's hope it'll be a blast with amir there, alright? :) Love you to bits!

Seriously , I feel like deleting my blog. I have no idea what to post here. Should i just babble about everything or what? I think i regret even signing up for a blog. Should i delete my blog, or just continue? You decide.

Had loads of fun cheering yesterday at some complex with team Cooke :) My group finally managed to do a perfect elevator, a clean cradle, and a very high and non-shaking cradle. I have wonderful team mates. I love em to bits. Especially Adila and Helena. My wonderful base partner and my flyer. But thanks to adila, my shoulder is hurting , a lot. She landed her ass on my shoulder fyi -_- Syed Abbas had a lot of Grand Prix F1 tickets and he only gave em to his close friends, and not the girls. Hakiem got some of the tickets and he was showing off. I think he's never been to F1, that's why he showed off :p No offense buddy!

<3

1 comment:

  1. her name is adiilah actually , haha
    don't you delete yr blog or i'll kill you at school! :)

    ReplyDelete