Friday, April 10, 2009

Merde!


Hello bloggers! I think i havent updated for quite a while..Kinda miss it. Heh :) So , what should i babble about today? mm lets see. AHAH! cheer practice today. I had fun dancing :D haha. oh yeah, i dont know wtf was wrong with me but i felt so weak, i couldnt even lift adila or shaleny up to an extension! i started getting headaches and migranes. I swear to god this is the first time it happened to me. i saw double of things , i saw things swirling around in circles , and i saw fatin the size of a pig! :o No offense fatin. but that was what I saw. Right now I envy Sri KDU like shit cos they got David Archie to come to they're school. How come our dearest principal Kamariah, won't allow that? Damn you old woman -_- GOD i'm so bored right now. I feel like moving time faster so i can get to cheer practice tomorrow, then SAB. Can't wait to see Shafina and Myra cheer for the very first time! Er wait. First time cheering, yes. Ha! I can't wait to see Shafina move to a beat for the very first time! Hahahahahahaha :p If it's too funny for me, I'll laugh. Sorry Shafina Mwah Love you <3 NOT. haha To my favourite junior, Raihan, who do you think you are? Dah la youre just a junior nak kutuk us behind our backs pulak. Cooke is stupid? Ya Allah. Don't you realise youre so much worse? What you think youre so good la. You feel good talking about us behind our backs? I swear to god if you still were in SBU, i would scream to you as much as i want to. Thank god you're moving away. Have a fun fucked up life in SAB :) Hope you get bashed. Loser I'm soo upset with my mom now cos she won't allow me to go out. I'm sorry fatin i won't be able to celebrate yr birthday with you. You know i love you so much and i didn't mean to miss yr birthday celebration :'( Haih. Jap i lupa nak wish you kat blog ni kan? Hahahahhahahaha. Happy Birthday Nur Fatin Syahirah bt Nordin! <3 This pretty (it's true, she's pretty) friend of mine celebrated her birthday yesterday, 9th April. Let's hope she had the best birthday cos i made this card for her and i hope it's worth it. She was hoping so badly for this guy (not to be mentioned) to ask her to be his girlfriend, but no, he didn't. Infact he didn't even wish her. Padahal that fella was the one who flirted with her first -_- Haih. Guys these days. Girls, trust no man. And fear no bitch. ooooyeah! Haha.

One question : Have you people had real friends? Literally. Friends who are supportive i mean. If you do, damn youre lucky.

That's all for today. Boiboi sluts :') <3

No comments:

Post a Comment